- We are a accredited business with Better Business Bureau with a A+ rating.
- We are in a flawless standing with the California State Contractors’ Board
- Not only do we warranty our work, the materials we use are warranted by the manufacturer.
- While we provide a free estimate and explain the entire job process to ensure the finish product is what you expected.
- We have over 25 years experience in grading and paving
- We provide owner supervision on every job from start to finish
- Our experience is your guarantee!
Asphalt Paving Services Sacramento
Need a paving contractor in Sacramento?
Todd Heldt Excavating and Paving knows for our company to generate future referrals, we need to offer a quality service. Our “hands on” policy means, Todd is always on the job monitoring quality control.
We know it takes just a little more effort to do things right. Cutting corner’s hurts the integrity of the job for the customer and the long term reputation of the company. It’s not worth it for anybody!
Need a paving contractor in Sacramento? Contact Us Today!
The Railroad found this crossing in need of track work.
Todd Heldt Excavating & Paving removed the asphalt and exposed the track and ties to allow the railroad to complete the track repair.
Crossing repaved “FINISHED”
Paving an off-loading facility in Sacramento. Asphalt was installed in thick “lifts” to accomidate heavy truck traffic. This specific facility was constructed to unload lumber products.
A recent accident required the local authorities to use a bike path for access. Due to the unusual heavy traffic, the bike path deteriorated. Todd Heldt Excavating & Paving was there to quickly repave the pathway and restore the area back to it’s original condition.
and hauled to a local recycling facility